- ESSEC Business School, Asia Pacific
- Admin & Events Coordinator Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
5 Nepal Park Singapore 139408
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Public Service / Education
- Company Profile
ESSEC is a leading European business school with headquarters in France offering a comprehensive range of programs (MSc in Management, specialized masters, MBA and Executive Education). Since its opening in Singapore in 2005, ESSEC Asia Pacific has welcomed over 4,000 students and managers.
- Job Description
Coordinate the action to support the yearly career services programme and events on ESSEC Asia Pacific Campus.
Career Services Manager
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Career Services Manager, you will be expected to perform the following tacks and duties:
Job Description for Intern, Career Services
- Career Services – Internships and Employer Relations
- Point of contact - Broadcast and communicate internships, career opportunities to students in collaboration with campus in France.
- Provide advice for companies and employers looking for interns and job placement.
- Maintain and build the network and database of employers and companies.
- Provide career advice to students regarding internship and job applications in Singapore.
- Keep abreast and updated about MOM / local employment legislation’s regarding work passes.
- Administrative duties
- Other duties and tasks as required.
- Events Management
- Assist and manage career fairs, career workshops for students, professional talks, networking sessions for students, corporate partners and alumni.
- Manage and send invitations and reminders to invited guests and students for career events.
- Logistics duties
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain a positive approach under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Strong good administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make presentations.
- Clearly understandable phone voice.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both students and professional
- Flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Personal traits: Proactive, creative, problem-solving skills, integrity, adaptable to the international environment, commitment and keen interest in career services and helping students.
- Computer literacy: good adaption to career services database software and online resources.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.