- Future Ready Academy
- Robotics / Coding Trainers
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
1 Fusionopolis Way #03-06 Singapore 138632
- Allowance /
- $2,500 - 3,000 monthly
- Education / Training
- Public Service / Education
- Company Profile
A robotics and coding academy that teaches vital 21st century skills to students (aged 5-16 years old), passionate to inspire students to be future ready whereby they are prepared for the technologically advanced world.
- Job Description
To deliver robotics/coding curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.
- Effective, enthusiastic, and engaging delivery of robotics/coding programs to students
- Build rapport and communicate effectively with students and their parents
- Support business development opportunities such as demo or trial lessons, showcases, and parent programs that will lead to satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Enjoy working with kids and youth
- Able to enthusiastically engage students
- STEAM programming experience (i.e. Scratch, MineCraft, Lego MindStorm, Raspberry Pi, Web Development, First Robotics, or alternative programs of similar type)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conversational knowledge in Mandarin an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly, well organized, systematic and meticulous in execution of tasks
Please apply for this position by emailing your CV to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.