- Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd
- Customer Service Officer Cum Admin
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
46 East Coast Road, Eastgate Building #06-05 S(428766)
- Allowance /
- $8 hourly
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service / Communications
- Public Service / Education
- Company Profile
Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd houses the most dedicated, passionate and fun loving teachers: innovative, creative and effective support team; motivated and highly driven leaders. We all come together for a common purpose, to offer our best to nurture our students to become the best.
Our revolutionary system of delivering simple and effective Math strategies using the Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic approach has churned many ordinary learners to attain extraordinary results in Math. The success of our unique teaching system has been studied and presented to leading researchers and educators in the International Pedagogy Conferences. Our teachers are dedicated in providing revolutionary strategies, helping students master the subject in a fun and enjoyable manner. We believe in doing whatever it takes to help a child achieve the results he or she truly deserves.
Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd offers revolutionary Math strategies to help Pre-school, Primary, Secondary and JC students excel in their examinations
- Job Description
What are your roles:
- Actively promote company’s programmes to potential customers
- Handle all incoming enquiries with professionalism
- Perform administrative duties – registration process, fee collection, material preparation etc.
- Provide service, support and advice to current students and trainers
- Maintain and update database
- Responsible for tracking and collection of payments
- Other administrative tasks/ad hoc duties assigned
Who we need:
- Candidate must possess good communication skills in English
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi task and work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work full day for weekday/weekends
- Preferably with experience in similar capacity
- Wed - Fri: 11am - 7pm
- Sat - Sun: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.