It started with the product. We studied the best out there to understand the features, materials, and manufacturing processes that make them great. Then, we studied the manufacturing processes to identify what can be eliminated, simplified, or replaced without compromising the product experience. Finally, we optimised the supply and distribution chains, so costs that don’t add value to the consumer are eliminated.
OUR VISION: Where We're Heading
Our vision is to develop our brands to the go-to brands by consumers worldwide.
We have a young dynamic team here and we play to win. Fun and laughter are part of our lives, but we work hard and sweat too. We make mistakes along the way, but you got to show your grit and determination to prove your worth.
“Work happy” isn’t just our tagline, it’s our ethos. Thus, gym and swimming facilities are provided at our workplace as well 🙂
About the role:
We are looking for a wonder intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. He/she should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. Someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. Reporting directly to our Marketing Lead, you will play a key role in assisting in growing our customer base.
- Produce engaging and educational content on all social media channels - Website, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Brainstorming for new ideas for marketing
- Produce and pitch online campaign ideas to drive engagement for all social media channels.
- Help to launch, execute and consolidate data on the success of all online and offline campaigns.
- Be part of the team to help in running digital marketing advertisements.
- Work with our partners to create enriching content to suit the objectives of both our company as well as our partners.
- Work with different departments across the company to produce financial research content, product launch advertisements, event advertisements and plan social media releases.
- A committed team player, self-reliant and responsible
- From either: NTU, NUS, SUSS, SIT, SMU or SUTD.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- Good interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Possess good written and communication skills in English
- Ability to conceptualize and present findings and recommendations
- 5mins walk from Aljunied MRT
- Positive and fun workplace culture
- Gym and Swimming facilities available on-site
- Young dynamic team
- Other benefits that are typically found elsewhere 🙂