ERGO Insurance Pte. Ltd. is a registered general insurer regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are a wholly owned Singapore subsidiary of ERGO Group AG, one of the major insurance groups in Germany and Europe, and we are the primary insurance arm of Munich Re, one of the leading reinsurers and risk carriers worldwide.
We want to become a leader in the Singapore market by offering innovative insurance solutions that meet the needs of our intermediaries and our mutual customers. We want to underwrite a balanced portfolio of insurance risks that allow us to achieve a profit that is commensurate to our risk appetite and the available risk capital. Within this setting, we want to grow the portfolio and achieve a size that enables the Company to be competitive in the long-term.
If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you an interesting and diverse career and are committed to building the future of ERGO Insurance together, we invite you to apply for the role of Management Associate, Digital Insurance Solutions.
- Prior working experience is not required but will be a plus.
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Digital Insurance solutions in the Insurance Space.
- Keen interest in emerging digital trends and how to apply them to improve our digital customer experience.
- Presentation skills, communication skills, exercise creative and critical thinking
- Ability to define a compelling narrative and crisply communicate it to a variety of audiences, including senior executives.
- Capable of developing and driving alignment around a vision, setting goals, and initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Creative problem-solving skills, self-organized, and process-driven with a knack for balancing the big picture with the details that matter.
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
- Understanding of customer behaviour research and analytics to understand customer sentiment and pain points and leveraging them to make product decisions to effectively improve customer experience is a plus
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to have an impact on expanding ERGO’s footprint in the Digital Retail and Commercial Insurance segments with digital-first value propositions.
- You will play a key role in driving the vision and product strategy for ERGO’s digital transformation aimed at redefining the insurance experience for businesses and consumers.
- You will partner closely with cross-functional teams across Underwriting/Product, Technology, Sales, Partnerships, and other partner teams to craft and deliver best-in-class digital insurance experiences that make our clients and end-users successful while advancing the platform.
- If you have passion for and curiosity toward understanding user needs and creating delightful solutions to make them successful, if you excel at crafting a compelling product narrative and collaborating with partners to bring them along on the journey, and if you like to engage in and foster a values-driven culture, this opportunity is for you. We are a passionate and fun team of intrapreneurs on a mission to transform insurance, come join us
We will count on you to:
- Project management and coordinating various departments to keep the various projects on track
- Conceptualize and build thoughtful digital insurance experiences that are grounded in a deep understanding of the industry, love for all things data, and a passion for delighting the customer.
- Partner closely with our business development team to understand client needs, jointly conceptualize creative solutions, and partner cross-functionally with other product owners, partner management, legal, compliance, and finance to liaise and manage end-to-end product delivery.
- Write business and technical product requirements for design and engineering teams; Apply insights from qualitative customer and marketplace research and data analysis to continuously inform new feature prioritization and ongoing enhancements.
- Actively contribute toward our culture of continuous learning by proactively identifying and evangelizing best practices globally; Play a key role in advancing the culture of the organization.
- Manage multiple and concurrent program and product deliverables in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required by Head of Digital Solutions or Chief Executive
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Carriers / Insurance
Pros: Colleagues are very approachable and understanding despite being a temporary staff. They make an effort to really know you as a person and not just some other person who works at the company. They give room for trainees to learn, mistakes made are forgiven and they don't put too much pressure on you, neither do they exploit part- timers being "cheap labour" like many organisations which employs temporary staff.
Cons: None of them being unmanageable.