Ellerton & Co. is a public relations and marketing agency based in Singapore. The agency provides communications, advertising, branding and digital marketing support for companies throughout Southeast Asia and beyond with services that include strategy and PR roadmap building, media engagement, advertising, digital marketing, branding and creative and social media support, among other areas.
Ellerton & Co.’s roster of clients is worth well over US$7 billion, and come from a range of industries, from Finance and Tech to Michelin-starred restaurants, hospitality and architecture. The company works with organisations of varying sizes including start-ups and SMEs to some of the largest multinationals in the world. www.ellerton.co
The intern will have concrete responsibilities and this role will equip the individual with a broad experience that can be translatable across any business. Projects he/she will undertake include internal process improvement, data analysis, content creation and other marketing/ PR activities.
- Support marketing & PR campaign planning and execution.
- Assist to execute on social media and editorial content
- Help maintain and manage social media accounts
- Liaise with influencers and media for public relations initiatives
- Work on partnerships and marketing campaigns with the team as part of strategy for growth marketing
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Measure and report the results of client campaign initiatives.
- Content creation
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for earned and paid media channels
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.