Ebenezer Group is dedicated in providing only the highest quality experience to all our customers.
Ebenezer has transform from a testing house only focusing on shipyards and NDT, to a holistic engineering group today that serves multiple industry across multiple sectors.
Our core areas of expertise include the Solar EPC, Solar Supermart, Events Infrastructure, CNC Production, Fabrication, NDT. Logistics and Ship Survey.
- Analayse project-specific risks, opportunities; developing risk management plan coordinating development, project execution strategy, contracting and project insurance options
- Manages relations between project owner, contractors and project partners in submission of financial close documents and deliverables
- Conduct site survey at projects site
- Track project progress performance in terms of schedule, cost, quality and scope)
- Evaluate monthly progress report to project clients and contractors
- Make decisions and solve potential chokepoints of project, ensure timeline is met
- Offer technical and commercial solutions to contractors and inspect construction phase with the industry’s best practices
- Provide project follow up, payments, claims management
- Manage the daily coordination with the site team and other departments to support the function of projects
- Good understanding of solar PV system
- Good knowledge in technical and theoretical aspects in electrical engineering
- Possess great management and organising skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English; very strong writing skills required
- Possess great and positive working attitude, willing to learn more
- Self-disciplined and motivated individuals
- Good in prioritising tasks and organising abilities
- Meticulous, attention to details
- Leadership skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.