- DHL eCommerce (S) Pte Ltd
- Intern, IT Customer Integration
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
150 Beach Road
#04-01 Gateway West
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Transportation / Logistics
- Company Profile
DHL eCommerce, part of the DP DHL Group of Companies, is a leading provider of B2C eCommerce cross-border & domestic deliveries. Additionally, DHL eCommerce caters to the needs of its customers across the entire eCommerce value chain by providing service offerings from webshop technologies to marketing, warehousing and fulfillment through to domestic and cross border deliveries, and finally provide customer service support to the online shoppers. DHL eCommerce has the ambition to become a leader in eCommerce logistics in Asia Pacific and worldwide.
- Job Description
The spotlight is on eCommerce!
At DHL, we are developing IT solutions to respond to ever-evolving customer requirements in both existing and new market segments.
We are looking for an Intern, Customer Integration to join us on this exciting journey. This internship will provide you with an opportunity to hone your analytical skills and provide valuable inputs to solution enhancements. It also provides valuable insights on how user experience affects software design and development.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What our intern will learn and contribute:
- Gain hands-on exposure to our systems, process and data
- Analyze and solve Customer Integration problems by data gathering, analysis, problem solving, and suggesting areas of improvements
- Perform measurement, analysis and reporting of customer integration effectiveness based on internal and external surveys as well as deriving information from data warehouse
- Develop reports to track customer integration performance metrics
- Provide data analysis results to team members in order to support customer projects
- Provide data analysis support to guide different departments on how data can be leveraged to make better business decisions
- Support customer documentation creation and update
- Able to complete an internship in Singapore
- Proficient in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, plus the drive to think creatively
- Good Excel skills to analyze and derive results from simple data
- Some knowledge of SQL with strong desire to develop these skills rapidly
- Able to commit for a duration of at least 3 months
What will you achieve with this internship?
- Apply your technical knowledge/skills in real-life scenario
- Testimonial reflecting your performance
- Internship Allowance