Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Treasury Operations APAC in Singapore is responsible for the process execution & implementation of Daimler standards.
in the transactional & payments (industrial and treasury) landscape for Group companies in the APAC markets.
• The student will gain an overview and basic understanding of Treasury Operations functions such as cash management
structures and systems (cash-pooling/In House Bank/industrial & Treasury payments and Treasury settlement processes),
Bank account operations; Payment operations and execution.
• The student is expected to provide supporting role in the Project Management Office for on-going projects such as cash
management bank implementation, payment health checks, process efficiency initiatives in various markets. Student will
be able to gain exposure in managing various stakeholders.
• The student will have a coordinating role in a Power BI project initiative to centralize database within Treasury in one
• The student will also assist and support Treasury Operations in daily business operations as reasonably assigned.
Qualifications - External
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in English language both written and spoken, German language is a plus.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience working with Power BI (or other business reporting tools) preferred.
• Detail oriented, open minded and able to work in a cross-cultural environment.