Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Responsible for coordinating the steady state service delivery to multiple market accounts promoting the continuous
improvement of Service contracts, service quality and customer satisfaction.
Developing strong internal and external relationships.
- Act as a customer and internal point of contact for assigned contracts.
- Be responsible for the effective co-ordination of external / internal queries / escalations.
- Support of asset management database to agreed data quality levels by performing cleanup activities.
- Update and Maintain a Process and Procedure manual.
- Evaluate and identify potential redundant process.
- Engage and involve with stakeholders to identify and explore improvement in the demand process practiced.
- Review Feedbacks from the clients and share with the management team to drive the improvement of services.
- Plan Service Improvement activities along with the existing team.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Participate in team meetings and general inputs in day-to-day improvements.