Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
1. Project support
- Participate in daily stand-up / scrum sessions
- Assist to prepare and maintain online collaboration tools (SharePoint Confluence, Jira)
- Prepare and maintain project-relevant documentation
- Assist in mitigating any impediments during the agile project process
- Learning re. Daimler project methodology and specific topics on individual project level
2. Administrative support
- Maintain weekly man-day allocation sheet re. team activity
- Participate and assist re. any events, workshops, meetings and team activities where relevant (incl. any preparation needed)
- Provide support during budget preparation- and tracking process
- IT-relevant study field preferred
- The following will be an added advantage:
- Project management knowledge
- IT solution lifecycle knowledge