Located in Singapore, Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific is the regionalHeadquarters for Daimler Financial Services, serving 11 markets. In 2016,DFS was ranked 5th in the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by the GreatPlace to Work institute. In Singapore, the other business divisions runninginclude Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles. We also host the RegionalLogistics Centre for Asia-Pacific.
DFS Intern for Quality and Process Automation (NOV - APR 2019)
Quality Assurance and Process Automation
The FC Application Center (FCAC) located in Singapore is leading in the development of web and mobile reporting applications within DFS globally. The FCAC team strives to enable their internal customers to perform their work better while creating superior user experience on a daily basis. We are now seeking a dynamic and passionate intern to support the FCAC to develop automated solutions for quality assurance and data processes.
The intern will be responsible for providing support to the team with a focus on Application Test Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA). This will include being a point of contact for product owners, establishing an test management process, documentation and assisting in the identification and implementation of automation opportunities.
The successful candidate should have good grasp of IT technologies, including but not limited to R, Selenium and Python Bot Framework, have excellent documentation skills and passion in pursuing a career in application testing and RPA.
Automate execution of web and mobile application test cases, capture and analyze test results, raise and track defects:
- Develop regression test scripts and test procedures based on requirements
- Prepare test data and perform data validation checks using R, python, or other frameworks
- Log new defects with sufficient information for reproducibility
- Retest resolved defects promptly upon resolution and close or reopen the defect based on the outcome of the retest
Automate execution of manual processes various systems in DFS:
- Build components for an RPA infrastructure for SAP & TM1 data sources
- Error and exception handling of processes
- Schedule & Test monthly process-runs to download data and reports
- Schedule & Test R Programs/scripts to run every month to load directly into SQL server
- Maintaining existing test artefacts and process documentation for RPA
Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items, such as code reviews with product owner on processes
Maintain appropriate security controls for documents
Candidate must be pursuing at least a diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
Able to work under pressure and driven deliver results and positive outcome
Person of integrity
Able to identify and mitigate risks and challenges in regression testing
Commitment to quality, attention to detail
Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
Experience in Software Quality Assurance and R or within the domain is preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Ability to show knowledge of RPA, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Python Bot Framework
Knowledge of ETL, relational databases (SQL Server) and JIRA is a plus
Related Job Searches:
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific Ltd.
DFS Intern for Quality and Process Automation
IT / Information Technology