MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users’ spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages a war on cash, MatchMove’s Spend, Send, Lend™ capabilities help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime, anywhere they wish.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
MatchMove has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer in Singapore.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Philippines, and the USA
For more information, please go to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork or Careers page at https://www.matchmove.com/careers/.
Are you the one?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for an IT and Network Administrator to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
- Responsible for IT Inventory, user and helpdesk support for laptops, printers and troubleshoot any IT related issues
- Propose and setup enterprise conferencing solutions
- Manage and maintain IP cameras for Singapore and regional offices
- Apply the authentication system to network and user according to the system.
- Access control administration for physical office to ensure proper audit trails and checks.
- Ensure backup procedures and network security policies are maintained according to the backup plan.
- Plan and execute Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Monitor and maintain Service Level Agreement with vendors for infrastructure and services provided.
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience
- Strong technical and all round troubleshooting skills
- Experience with physical office setup
- Strong knowledge in network and security
- Experience in setting up firewalls and network devices
- Good knowledge on Windows and Mac applications
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).