Daimler Financial Services is headquartered in Singapore for Africa and Asia Pacific region, and provides innovative financing, leasing, and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,300 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility. People are the foundation of the company’s culture, and the company was globally ranked fifth among the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by the Great Place To Work Institute in 2016.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Credit Risk Management
- PMO & Processes
- IT Controlling
- Controlling & Finance
The Operations Team in Daimler, aids in building the systems for our many functions. Our task is to integrate systems into work process for the efficient running of the business operations.
An internship with the Operations team will give our interns unprecedented access to the underlying processes that supports the operations of Daimler. It also gives our intern the opportunity to express operation strategies and objectives to ensure that the team reaches its target and operate effectively.
What will our intern be working on?
· Assist Operations team in the planning, development and creation of eLearning materials for our systems
· Uploading of material into the Learning Management System.
· Support the team in any training initiatives for the various Africa and Asia Pacific Markets
· Deliver effective presentations and recommendation to multiple level stakeholders
What are we looking for in our intern?
· Degree in Business or a comparable course of studies
· Some experience of on projects with high impact.
· Some project Management experience, including creating project plans, managing action items and status updates
· MS Office, advanced PowerPoint and familiar with Authoring software is preferred
· Language skills: proficient in English (written and oral)
· Good Communication skills
· Good command of English, written and oral.
· Time Management skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Dependability and Reliability - MS Office expert level
· Team Player
· Creative Thinking – Able to come up with innovative ideas
· High Energy
· Independent and a Self- Starter
· Able to work with unstructured systems
Related Job Searches:
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific Limited
IT / Information Technology