Daimler Financial Services AAP is headquartered in Singapore for the Africa and Asia Pacific region, and provides innovative financing, leasing, and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,300 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility. People are the foundation of the company’s culture, and the company was globally ranked fifth among the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by the Great Place To Work Institute in 2016.
You will be working on challenging projects with high impact. An internal manager will be assigned to you to help identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
This internship provides an excellent opportunity to get a broad overview of big IT program rollout at automobile financial services industry. You will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of automobile financial services processes and to interact with stakeholders in different teams in Singapore regional office and 11 markets among AAP region. In addition, you will acquire skills in the areas of project/program management, process improvement, testing of systems and vendor management.
You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrate basic project management skills including, but not limited to, creating project plans, managing action items, communicating status reports
• Understand business processes and together with the team, create innovative business solutions for improvement in the project
• Identify the actual cause of business operation problems by collecting, preparing, and exploring data
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
• Support in compiling and preparing the project documentation for the different QG phases
• Support test case preparation and testing of systems in preparation for system implementation.
· Bachelor in Business Studies or Project Management
· International exposure and cross-cultural experience preferrered
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills preferred
· Professional interpersonal and communication skills
· High problem solving skills
· Strong Team Player
· Proactive and driven to perform
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· PC skills: MS Office applications;
Related Job Searches:
Daimler Daimler Financial Services Africa and Asia-Pacific
Intern – Operations, AAP Market & NextGen