At Corestaff, we know that great people create great organizations. We aim to create a successful professional services agency with an intuitive, humanizing approach to matching clients and talent.
We are experienced in providing insightful service to a wide range of companies, working with a broad spectrum of products and services.
We provide end to end solution ranging from
• Permanent Placement
• Temporary / Contract/ Project Based placement
• Talent Searches
• Executive Search
- 5 Days' Work (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6pm)
- Career growth opportunity
- Attractive Salary Package (OT Claimable & Flexi hour)
- Responsible for the deliverables of the department and organization which includes quality assurances, productivity, work improvements, integration of new product transfers which are within the defined processes.
- Responsible to maintain the highest quality within the scope of delivery with the aim of meeting the highest customer satisfaction.
- To configure and perform system acceptance tests for all SMT products, modules and options according to customer designed requirements.
- To provide support pre-acceptance, field installation and new product introduction (NPI).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in the field of Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably knowledge of SMT Technology, application and work processes.
- Preferably 1-2 years' experience in a machinery production environment.
- Preferably knowledge of LEAN methodology
- Preferably knowledge in Total Quality Management (TQM) principles
- Cultural sensitivity to work with a diverse international team.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume by using the Apply Now Button or send resume to
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Low Ka Yan (Sara)
Registration Number: R2197413
EA License Number: 18C9027
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.