ComfortDelGro is one of the world’s largest land transport companies with global operations spanning across seven countries – Singapore, Australia, China, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
The Investment Analyst Intern will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple strategy projects and Corporate venture capital (CVC) investments. This is an outstanding opportunity for aspiring undergraduates who would like to learn more about strategy as well as venture investing in the high tech mobility industry and have the chance to build an extensive network with corporates, venture capitalists and start-ups globally. We are looking for an Investment Analyst Intern to join our Singapore Group Strategy team starting April 2022 for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Work with the senior members of the Group Strategy & Investment Team to originate and execute investments globally.
- Regularly conduct market research and analyse market trends to generate investment opportunities.
- Prepare financial models , conduct financial analysis as well as due- diligence on investment opportunities and generate investment reports and memos to present to senior management for approval.
- Support the Group’s other strategic and/or corporate development initiatives as required.
- Final year undergraduates in Business (Finance) or Engineering degree programmes.
- Possess a good understanding and a strong interest in digital & technology developments related to mobility, logistics, automotive and adjacent sectors (e.g. EV/AV, sharing economy, user experience, IoT, data analytics, artificial intelligence and e-commerce, etc) and the startup ecosystem.
- Have an understanding of financial analysis and market research.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in working with start-up companies as well the ability to think through and solve problems.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management and entrepreneurs.