Coca Cola’s strategic concentrate manufacturing plant in Asia. An export facility, specializing in the manufacturing & supply of concentrates and beverage bases, with a complex portfolio, supporting the ASEAN, South Pacific and South West Asia Business Units. It is planned that the plant will double its manufacturing and warehousing capacity within the next 3-5 years.
- 37.5 hour work week (additional hours is paid OT)
- $90 quarterly allowance to buy Coca Cola products
- Medical Insurance
- Transport pickup in 6 locations (Paya Lebar, Serangoon, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Batok, Clementi, Boon Lay)
- Rotating shift: Morning (7:30am – 4pm) Afternoon (3:30pm to Midnight)
For return midnight trip, company bus will drop staff off at bus-stop closest to their home.
Responsible for evaluating conformance to Company specifications for all ingredients from receiving to work in process to finished beverage bases, including processes, whether at Plant or at suppliers.
Ensure compliance with good laboratory (GLP) practices and good manufacturing practice (GMP), thereby adding value to the Company’s business.
- Evaluate ingredients, work in process, and finished beverage bases with physical-chemical, microbiological and sensory evaluation test procedures to ensure conformance to specification and in accordance to Company ‘s Quality system.
- Complete the approval and release procedures for ingredients, packaging materials and finished product and ensure quality data are transacted in SAP.
- Ensure ingredients have all pertinent documentation (Certificates of Analysis, pre-shipment approvals, etc. before their final release.
- Sample ingredients, packaging materials, intermediate and final products both within the premises and at external storage if required.
- Calibrate analytical equipment accordingly.
- Conduct laboratory testing of equipment /processes/methods to ensure accuracy and repeatability of quality data through process capability studies, control charting, methods validation, out of specification/out of trend analysis demonstrating that GLP is practiced consistently. Document and maintain records of laboratory procedures, process and test data.
- Keep record of chemicals, glass wares, reagents inventories and MSDS for all chemicals. Support the purchase of laboratory item.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in food/beverage or pharmaceutical multinational organization’s quality control department/laboratory operations.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Good Laboratory Practices (LGP) experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability of executing food industry analytical testing.
- SAP knowledge would be considered as an advantage.
- Diploma / Degree in food related discipline.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.