Citigate Dewe Rogerson is part of a leading international consultancy specialising in financial and corporate communications. Headquartered in London, our mission is to ensure that our clients engage to best possible effect with all relevant stakeholders across capital markets, government, business and consumers. We are trusted advisors to major and emerging companies and multinational corporations – whenever clear and persuasive communication will make a difference.
Primarily to assist consultants in:
- Fact-gathering / research associated with development of topical presentations, proposals and media publicity materials for clients and prospective clients.
- Ideas generation / brainstorming for client-related programmes.
- Scanning and monitoring of news coverage related to clients and clients’ competitors and new developments that are of impact to clients and consultancy, drafting synopses for daily media clippings reports.
- Evaluation reports on clients’ media publicity programmes based on advertising cost-equivalent calculations.
- Drafting news releases, factsheets, speeches and other communications materials.
- Events coordination (briefings/AGMs), including sourcing for competitive quotes from third party vendors and support in the production of marketing collaterals (eg. Proofreading).
- Media and guests RSVPs for clients’ events
and any other assignments as may arise and determined by the Executive Director.
- Excellent command of the English language with a flair for writing
- Proficiency in Mandarin both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.