About the Company
Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in 2016 and have been rapidly gaining market share while delivering best in class customer experience. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction, and growth.
We have an opening for a People Experience Intern, P&C who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore.
Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operates?
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
As our People Experience Intern, P&C you will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects across different areas. Ideally, you should possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention to details.
- Support the People & Culture Employee Experience team to deliver onboarding program and execute new initiatives for new hires
- Design internal communications documents (Employee Handbook) and support with related initiatives (Monday Meetings, Hackathons, other company events)
- Leverage on research of best practices and support in drafting policies
- Explore and propose creative ideas to boost cross-team collaboration across various department arms
- Download and compile reports for analyses on work passes, travel usage, insurance usage, and office facilities usage
- Manage swag inventories and introduce innovative and cost-effective swag proposals
- Propose ideas and liaise with vendors for company-wide engagement events
- Other ad-hoc/admin tasks as required
What you can expect
- Spearhead your own projects and initiatives to help build a fun, vibrant and dynamic culture for Circles.Life
- Opportunities to work on regional projects and across both employee experience and employer branding teams
- Robust environment to learn and grow
- A supportive environment where YOUR voice is valued
- Able to commit for at least 3-6 months
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Comfortable with working independently
- Keen eye for details
- Great team player who is adept at making changes and working in an agile environment
- Passion for delivering an exceptional people experience
Good to have
- Copywriting skills
- Basic design skills
- Photo and video editing skills
- Photography taking
- Good command of second Asian language
- Strong track record of managing multiple stakeholders
Related Company Review:
Type: Internet / Information Technology
Pros: A young and vibrant culture, where most of the junior people are passionate to learn, and they work hard. Expect to build friendships here, expect to learn new things about the organization and industry if you open your eyes and ears to listen. Decent welfare for staff and compensation seems to be at market standards.
Cons: Politics come from the older and senior ones. On previous point, you have to take a proactive approach to learn because people won't tell you much. Room for improvement in CSOP/ESOP, compensation promises and staff benefits.