Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia+, with the aim of redefining travel experiences to fulfil every need of the contemporary travellers, be it for business or leisure, innovation is part of our DNA, with an ever expanding business presence in the region.
In addition to online e-commerce platforms previously focused on savvy travellers, we have recently expanded into B2B and B2C e-commerce with products and services to meet every consumer’s basic needs and more. As consumers begin to feel more comfortable with online purchases of their needs, businesses must put more focus on having a digital presence, especially in moments of crisis like a global pandemic. Our business is therefore in for an exciting time, adjusting to this new normal.
· To develop 360 campaign concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touch points.
· Interpret briefs and develop campaigns that meet the objectives; oversee art direction of creative production (online videos, gif, animation, graphic design, photography etc.)
· Highly responsive to digital trends, with the ability to collaborate with the team to bring ideas to fruition.
· Work closely with our marketing team to ensure the touch points of a campaign (Social, Retails, Performance Marketing, UX UI & EDM) are aligned.
· Ensure that all visuals and creatives produced are of high standard.
· Understand design principles, compositions & layouts in digital (social media, GDN, web banners) and retail.
· UX/UI experience would be ideal.
· Keep updated on the trends in the travel industry.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of arts and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and relate aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
· Complete projects by coordinating with agencies, art services, vendors where necessary.
· Other ad-hoc projects as required.
· Experience as a multimedia designer preferred. Graphic design experience is required.
· Understanding of digital collateral requirements, marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements and multimedia design.
· Proficiency in required desktop publishing tools including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
· Strong knowledge and understanding or art and design principles.
· Demonstrate graphic design skills with strong portfolio.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.