Founded in Singapore in 2013, Castlery is an online furniture brand that creates its own distinctive, quality furniture designs and offers them at accessible prices via a seamless, fuss-free experience for the modern furniture shopper. Since then, we have grown into overseas markets like the United States and Australia.
As an e-commerce tech start-up, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that is as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It is a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
If you are eager to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company and you have a passion for moving the needle, come join us!
As our Marketing Intern seating in our Campaigns & Merchandising Team (a pivotal function of the Marketing Department), you will play an integral role and get first-hand experience in supporting the team in launching campaigns and across the 3 different markets that we are currently in (SG, US, and AUS). Your responsibilities are as per below.
- Email Marketing - support email marketing initiatives by scheduling and analyzing weekly newsletters.
- Personalization - grow personalization initiatives and efforts through setting up A/B tests and data analysis.
- Reviews Approval - increase products’ revenue through reviews approval and selecting the best reviews to represent products
- Onsite Merchandising – support the team by ensuring products are displayed in the most attractive manner to the customers
- Assist the marketing team with ad-hoc tasks and projects to improve performance.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Basic HTML knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Highly motivated and independent thinker who is willing to work collaboratively.
- Adaptability, tenacity, and strives within tight deadlines.
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 to 6 Months
- Days per Week: Minimum 4 to 5 Days, others TBD
- Salary: To be discussed.
- Headcount: 1 Headcount
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.