Capgemini Invent is Capgemini Group’s innovation, design, and transformation powerhouse, accelerating ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions that help our clients get the future they want. By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future. More here: Get the Future You Want!
Our Talent Management practice provides best of class support to our business leaders across SEA. We are currently in midst of growth and as such are looking for a dynamic intern to join our team.
As a Talent Management Intern you will:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and various stakeholders during interview set-ups
- Learn to facilitate and upkeep the gold standard of recruitment
- Provide operational support to various ongoing HR projects and initiatives across SEA
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information
Who we are looking for:
- You will be somebody who is eager to learn and gain exposure into talent management and/or the consulting industry
- You will somebody highly organized and switched
- Courageous in expressing a point of view of what works and what doesn’t and what we can do better
- Able to start in November will be an added advantage
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.