We are an investment firm based in Singapore, with a focus on early-stage and Series A companies in
the Southeast Asian region. We investment predominantly in the Technology and Agri- and Foodtech
sectors and like to work with founders who have a good grasp of their chosen industries. In addition
to financing, we also provide managerial resources to assist in implementing technology and processes
so that founders can focus on what matters: growing their business.
Notable companies in our current portfolio include: Fundnel, MoneyMatch, The Dragon Chamber and
Vianney Massot Restaurant.
Who you’ll be working with
Our team believes in fast and focused execution – done is always better than perfect.
A great work ethic, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn are at the core of our team – if you
don’t work hard and ask the right questions, your competitors will.
We’re convinced that the best ideas should always win – no matter whether they come from an intern
or the CEO.
We live by the motto “work hard, play hard” – those who do their best are rewarded generously.
• Supporting our Head of Human Capital and Accounts Executive with HR, Finance and Office
• Keeping our office clean and organized every day
• Management of our office supplies, including stationary and hardware
• Organizing events, team calendars and setting up meetings
• Supporting our Operations Managers and Accountants on an ad hoc basis
Perks that come with the job...
• A challenging and fast-paced work environment
• Lots of responsibility very early on
• A steep learning curve and a closely-knit team to help you grow
• A brand-new office in the middle of the CBD
• After-work drinks and team dinners
What we look for in candidates
• A strong communicator
• A passionate individual with an attention to detail
• A proactive person with great team working skills
• Motivation to learn and grow every day
• Strong MS Office skills, comfortable with using technology