- CE-Test & Measurement (S) Pte Ltd
- Graphic Designer Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
25 Kallang Ave #07-01 Singapore 339416
- Allowance /
- $400 - 550 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Established in year 1989, CE-Test & Measurement is a local based SME with regional sales offices in Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. We specialized in sales and distribution of electronics, electrical, temperature & process test and measuring equipments. Besides a showroom handling retail sales, we have a team of sales engineers handling outdoor sales, sub-distribution channels and exports. We represent reputable brands of test equipments including Fluke, Megger, GW Instek, Programma, Extech, Bacharach and more. Presently, our office is located at 25 Kallang Avenue and our showroom is in Sim Lim Tower. You may wish to find out more about us from our website at: www.cetm.com.sg
Why join us?
CETM is a group of companies with headquarter in Singapore and overseas offices in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia. We believe that our people are our assets and that everyone in CETM is a key player in helping the company to achieve the pinnacle of success. We are committed to provide coaching, training opportunities and challenging jobs to help everyone in CETM to develop their full potential. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth.
- Job Description
- Assist Marketing team with applications of graphic design principles to the creation of product brochures, posters, banners, direct mailers, advertisements, online collateral.
- Responsible for product photography.
- Up to date knowledge current social media trends, design methodologies and emerging trends in design, art, media and technology.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities as assigned