ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2013, Castlery is a fast-growing, modern furniture e-commerce retailer based in Singapore, and has since expanded to markets like the United States and Australia. It was started by a team of design aficionados who share a common belief - that great design, great quality, and value need not be mutually exclusive. By cutting out the middleman and keeping our inventory lean, we extend cost savings to our customers in order to make iconic furniture designs accessible.
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without the high street price point.
As an e-commerce tech start-up, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that is as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It is a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
If you are eager to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company and you have a passion for moving the needle, send us your resume.
The Human Resource Team at Castlery seats in our Singapore HQ and serves our Global Offices. We’re currently looking for a Human Resource Intern to join us, and this intern will get exposure in an array of disciplines, which include Talent Acquisition, Employment Branding, and Learning & Development.
- Assisting in the Talent Acquisition Process for our Global Teams, which include sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and negotiating with candidates.
- Executing various Employer Branding initiatives, which includes working with our Tech Team to build a career page and working with our Marketing Team to build content that resonates with our ideal candidate.
- Planning, conducting research, and executing various Learning & Development initiatives for 2021.
- Various other HR Initiatives, which include streamlining the current processes and assisting in other HR ad-hoc projects.
- Strong Communication Skills and an effective communicator.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines.
- Passionate about learning more about Human Resource and Talent Acquisition.
- Tech-savvy and interested in finding more about different technologies we can use.
- Able to commit to a 6 month internship period.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge or experience building a website, with or without HTML experience.
- Knowledge or experience with curating social media content.
- Knowledge or experience interviewing, selecting, and/or negotiating with candidates.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Human Resource Intern (Talent Acquisition & Employment Branding)
Retail / eCommerce