C Square Creative Communications is a Singapore based company with subsidiary wings in the Middle East. We focus on exhibitions and events; mainly working with the MNCs and statutory boards.
With affiliations across 20 countries worldwide, from USA to Europe, Africa, North Asia and South-East Asia, we aim to bring a company's brand name across to the rest of the world with a creative and innovative edge.
With such global presence and services ranging from designing to onsite project management, we have been the one-stop exhibition and events solution for many local and international companies.
ONE-stop services we provide internationally include:
Design studio to develop creative competencies in exhibitions as well as event design and branding
- Design studio to develop creative competencies in exhibitions as well as event design and branding
- Design execution for exhibitions and events
- Events management and consultancy
- Exhibition management and consultancy
As a team, we understand any companies' business, and deliver their global exhibition and events with pride.
- On-site support for events
- Client and vendor liaison
- Logistics procurement
- Assisting events and sales team
- Basic administrative duties
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma level
- Singapore Citizens and PRs only
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Able to work with people from all walks of life
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when required
- Females preferred
This position requires a high level of efficiency and organisation. Candidate should be able to work well under tight deadlines and pressure. He or she may be required to work outside normal working hours due to the nature of the industry.