- Cudy Pte. Ltd.
- Business Development Executive
- Date Listed
- 15 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
B1-40, 60 Stamford Road, Singapore Management University
- Allowance /
- $400 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Cudy (“kew-dee”) is a combination of the words “collaborative” and “study”. We are a fast-growing startup that focuses on Education Technology. Incepted in March 2017, incubated in August 2017, and raising our Seed Round in September 2017. We have grown to a small team of 8 individuals and we are looking for committed individuals who are keen to learn and want to make an impact in the EdTech industry.
We aspire to become the largest educational technology company in both online and mobile learning and the leading designer of learning theory for the students of the century.
We are committed to empowering learners, professionals and educators around the world through online technology.
- Job Description
2019 is the year for Cudy ( https://cudy.co/ ) to aggressively enter the tuition market. We plan to increase the growth activities (user acquisition) for our services targeting our stakeholders (tuition centres; tuition agencies; freelance tutors). We are looking for for exceptional negotiators who are very focused, goal-oriented and great at research. If you’re looking to build research skills and be exposed to how a startup company’s sales engine works, this could be the perfect role for you!
The Business Development Interns will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing relationships with customers
- Supporting customers in the on-boarding process
- Conducting customer discovery activities with potential/new/existing clients and customers
- Generating leads and following up with education centre clients
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Evaluating performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Writing and submitting reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assisting CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participating in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Required Job Skills include:
- Excellent command of English, proficiency in Chinese Mandarin is a bonus.
- Possessing basic computer skills and excel.
- Possessing strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with prospects.
- Possessing the ability to get thorough knowledge of the product or service line to accurately and sufficiently address customer questions.
- Must be driven and motivated to close deals.
- University students only
- Singaporean only
- Candidates must be located in Singapore
- Visit Cudy official website and apply for this role directly on our career page: https://career.cudy.co/business-development-executive-18161/