- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
- Content and Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 15 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
211 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 588182, Singapore
- 211 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 588182
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Beauty Services, Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
WHO WE ARE:
Banyan Tree began its journey by building retreats of rest and rejuvenation, championing the ethos of embracing the environment and empowering the community. Every destination is designed with an intention to enhance your well-being, to extend the experience of comfort and stillness into your daily life.
As the retail arm of the group, Banyan Tree Gallery is committed to inspire a lifestyle interwoven with wellness, with our aromatherapy and bath & body collections specially created to extend the experience of comfort and stillness into the daily life. Inspired by time-honoured Asian wisdom and remedies, our products combine Asian-inspired ingredients with natural, botanical blends. They have also been reformulated to be free from parabens, sulfates and colouring agents, with 95% of product contents derived naturally.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR::
Individuals who are open-minded and driven. You will be exposed to diverse fields and communities, so being able to adapt and maneuver in different settings is vital. Apply if you are passionate about sustainability, cultivating wellness, appreciate craftsmanship and open to exploring creative ideas and translating them into different mediums.
- Job Description
- Write and edit content for
variety of mediums such as Facebook ads, blog post, poster, brochure, email newsletters, and other channels.
- Write and update currently online content to improve user experience and online e-commerce funnel efficiency
- Keep visual and information database clean, SEO optimized, and ready to be shared publicly
- Strong understanding of online content writing and ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes
- Research and writing of content for online publications and BTE’s Blog
- Research new leads for potential media partners, brand collaboration, influencer marketing, and other suitable like-minded companies
- Currently in a diploma or degree in any related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organization skills to multi-task in a fast paced start-up working environment
- Detail oriented and proactive self-starter with analytical skill
- Able to work with partners across different cultures
- Positive work attitude
- Independent, resourceful, flexible and a good team player
- Adobe Photoshop skill is a bonus
- Position is based in 211 Upper Bukit Timah Road (Near to Beauty World MRT)
- Write and edit content for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Sharin Kaur at