The RICE Company Limited is a not-for-profit arts organisation that develops the potential of the arts and culture to empower lives and connect communities. Our core areas of expertise lie in enlivening places and spaces through place-making and content creation and building cultural capital through the engagement of arts with business.
The Little Arts Academy (LAA), managed by The RICE Company Limited, had just launched a new Tech+Art curriculum we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the team and help develop the programme.
You will be involved in:
- Implementation of the Tech + Art curriculum;
- Assisting in efforts to achieve the curriculum’s deliverables;
- Outreach efforts;
- Administrative roles (e.g. preparation of paperwork, liaising with parents on classes, etc)
- Ideally have knowledge pertaining to productions and/or showcases;
- Technology savvy and have a strong interest in emerging technologies and its application to the Arts;
- Able to work with children and youth;
- Team player;
- Meticulous and organized;
- Independent worker and able to multi-task
The working days for LAA are from Tuesday - Saturday. You may be required to work outside office hours as required by events.