At Butterfly Global, we are a leading software solutions provider specializing in custom built solutions with a growing presence in both Singapore and Asia. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for outstanding and experienced professionals to join us.
- Work closely with the IT team to provide full support to their operations
- Coordinate and manage relevant marketing/sales/IT efforts and campaigns
- Ensure project initiatives run smoothly and provide coordination support
- Responsible to complete project within timeline and budgeted cost
- Monitor project’s progress and assists in tracking key deliverables and metrics
- Provide timely and accurate status reporting to the management team
- Key point of contact for external clients, vendors and customers
- Maintain project documentation and preparation of project materials
- Scheduling and coordination of project meetings
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- At least a diploma in any discipline, preferably some background in IT
- Competent in using Microsoft office and high computer literacy
- Highly driven and independent individual
- Excellent project management and multitasking skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and meticulous in planning and execution
- Mentorship from management and IT Team to guide and develop intern
- High autonomy and great learning opportunities
- One Commonwealth Building - 3 minutes walk from Commonwealth MRT
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.