Founded in 2000, the BreadTalk Group Pte Ltd has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints. Today, with over 900 outlets in 15 international markets, the BreadTalk Group produces culinary magic for everyday recipes that you savour, uniting people with good taste around the world.
With a global staff strength of more than 5,000 employees, the Group operates nearly 800 bakeries, 31 Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom and close to 60 award winning Food Republic outlets in China, Singapore, China-Hong Kong, Malaysia, China-Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia as well as 14 Food Junction outlets in Singapore and Malaysia under the Food Atrium division.
- Assist in recruitment processes (eg. posting of opening positions on job portals, screening of resumes, scheduling interviews, preparation and facilitating onboarding of new hires)
- Assist in building employer branding (eg. career fairs, talks, industry partnerships)
- Facilitate and perform exit procedures for staff on their last day
- Assist in knowledge management within the HR department. This includes assisting with process enhancements, update of policies, compilation of manuals, and filing / classification of documents
- Assist HRBPs to liaise with outlet staff and staff based overseas
- Support employee engagement activities and employee communications via corporate platform
- Perform basic collation, reporting and analysis of HR metrics
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties and HR projects as assigned
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on, independent team player
- Positive working attitude
- Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent proficiency in mandarin is preferred as required to liaise with mandarin speaking colleagues
- 5-days work week (9am – 6pm)
Related Company Review:
Type: Casual Restaurants / Restaurants, Bars & Food Services
Pros: - Higher intern pay than the market rate - Big office with a nice environment
Cons: - A lot of employees so job distribution can be confusing. For example, sometimes colleagues will push and say "I thought you are the one handling this."