Founded in 2000, the BreadTalk Group Pte Ltd has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints. Today, with over 900 outlets in 15 international markets, the BreadTalk Group produces culinary magic for everyday recipes that you savour, uniting people with good taste around the world.
With a global staff strength of more than 5,000 employees, the Group operates nearly 800 bakeries, 31 Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom and close to 60 award winning Food Republic outlets in China, Singapore, China-Hong Kong, Malaysia, China-Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia as well as 14 Food Junction outlets in Singapore and Malaysia under the Food Atrium division.
- Assist with the launch of loyalty program including testing of tech device, preparing of communication materials and training of outlet staff
- Liaise with the key stakeholders from the respective brands to gather promotion updates for the loyalty program
- Coordinate production of print materials and ensure timely delivery to the stores
- Conduct market research on the other F&B loyalty programs in the market
- Propose enhancement/modifications to the loyalty program to ensure better user experience
- Perform data analytics on key metrics for the loyalty program
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of promotions and marketing message communicated to the public
- Manage reviews, enquiries and user feedbacks on the loyalty program
- Assist with administrative matters
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- Able to converse in Mandarin and English
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment