1 Cleantech Loop, Singapore
Botsync is a mobile robotics startup based in Singapore that develops ground robot-based automation solutions to solve the industry's problems of automating material handling operations. We started in Dec 2017 as a team of 4 founders from Nanyang Technological University with the vision to make automation solutions accessible for all types of companies regardless of their size and technical capability. We are now a team of 8 based across Bangalore (India) & Singapore.
Being a robotics company, we strongly emphasize on a culture of multidisciplinary work where each team member is exposed to all the development aspects of a system. A sense of responsibility, ability to take initiative, an open & collaborative working nature with a kind nature are traits that we strongly value among our teammates. You can always refer to our website at www.botsync.sg for more information about who we are and what we do.
- Combine knowledge of design, engineering, and manufacturing processes to create
- functional products for deployment
- Conduct tests to determine whether the products meet stated specifications
- Ensuring components and assemblies to follow industrial, ergonomic and business
- Using CAD to create models and drawings of products with efficient material selection and development processes.
- End to end process management of product development including design, compilation of BOM, manufacturing, sourcing and commissioning final product
- Organize and maintaining existing records of engineering products
- Designing and manufacturing final integrations for customer deployments
- (Pursuing/Graduated) Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of using CAD tools
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication and other manufacturing techniques
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping techniques
- Knowledge of machine element design and structural analysis
- Experience in system design, rapid prototyping, testing and verification
- Ability to collaborate with external and internal collaborators such as the electrical team,software team, suppliers and customers
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.