Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
At Bosch.IO we have been active in the Internet of Things (IoT) for nearly ten years. We know what it can achieve, which goes far beyond technology, changing businesses, nurturing ecosystems and disrupting industries. On global scale, we design, develop, and operate software and system solutions for the areas of mobility, smart city, energy, manufacturing, health, as well as smart homes and buildings. We have the domain-specific, software, and organizational know-how to support companies digitally transforming themselves.
Become part of our multicultural team in Singapore, driving this fast developing market in the Asia-Pacific region, and help to position innovative IoT solutions that enable new business models for our customers.
• Support the Regional Business Development Manager Asia-Pacific in management related tasks and projects
• Conduct market and competitor analysis in the field of Bosch's IoT use cases
• Develop new business models and go-to-market strategies for emerging markets and technologies in Asia-Pacific
• Assist the Inside Sales Manager Asia-Pacific in management related tasks and projects
• As part of the regional Inside Sales team you will call and qualify new leads to convert them into potential customers and opportunities for the Sales managers to follow up
• Coordinate joint Sales and Marketing activities (e.g. campaigns) from a Sales perspective and thus act as an interface between the two teams to continuously improve efficient collaboration
• Support the Sales team during the acquisition in process, pricing or legal related questions as well as special projects
- Advanced studies in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology & Management or related fields
- General understanding of computer science, software and related services
- Creative and business-oriented mind with interest in business development as a function
- Quick learning with good analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in strategic department and/or management consultancy is beneficial
Internship Duration & Commitment
Duration: 6 Months
Work Arrangement: Full-Time
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility