Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organisation supported by the Community Chest and is a member of NCSS. It was set up to assist the disabled with employment. Beneficiaries in Bizlink's sheltered workshop are taught craft skills so that they can make good quality handicrafts and earn a decent living. The proceeds from the sales of these items go to pay the salaries of these deserving beneficiaries. Through this channel, Bizlink hopes to assist the pan-disadvantaged group (which includes the elderly, mental health patients, ex-offenders, single mothers and the disabled) achieve independence, give them dignity and help them integrate into the mainstream society.
“THESE ABLED PEOPLE” is Bizlink’s brand of cards and gifts. Most of our cards and gifts are designed and crafted by talented disadvantaged people and people with disabilities (PWDs) working in Bizlink.
TAP gifts and cards are available online at www.gift.org.sg, in retail stores through Toy Outpost located at Plaza Singapura, Vivo City, Katong Mall, Scape,Jurong Point and Raffles Xchange as well as at ad hoc charity bazaars.
Please support our cause to help rebuild a life.
- Assist in communicating and maintaining supplier relationships, which includes negotiation
- Project and Logistic Coordination
- To assist in planning of marketing and promotional materials
- Help raise awareness of campaigns using the various social media platforms
- Assist in managing and maintaining online sales platforms
- Assist in communicating and maintaining existing customer relationships
- To work alongside with our beneficiaries and assist in production coordination
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor