NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises. We have vacancies for Site Supervisor.
- Support Project Manager in the coordination of project activities
- Manage projects efficiently and to ensure on time completion
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources of the Company and to work in accordance to safety standard and within project budget
- To work amicably and professionally with clients, suppliers and sub contractors.
- Follow up on the project progress
- Knowledge in construction activities preferably with safety supervisor certificate. / Able to handle multiple tasks, work independently and under pressure. / Experience in especially related to architectural finishing works and renovation
- Coordinate and assist project development from beginning to end with internal and external customers / sub-contractors / project team on timely projects deliverables
- Track project milestones, develop and deliver progress reports with requirements documentations and presentations
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Assist to inspect products / materials delivered and work done at project site
- Minimum a recognized ITE certificate / Diploma in any discipline with at least 2 to 5 years of working experiencing
- Working experience in Project Management will be an add advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills is a must
- Good organizational skills and follow-up ability
- Possess at least a Class 3 license will be an added advantage