The Asia Pacific Medical Technology Association (APACMed) represents manufacturers and suppliers of medical equipment, devices and in-vitro diagnostics, industry associations and other key stakeholders associated with the medical technology industry in Asia Pacific. Our mission is to improve the standards of care for patients through innovative collaborations among stakeholders to jointly shape the future of healthcare in Asia Pacific.
- Conduct research and quarterly updates of the digital health policy database (regulatory, cybersecurity, reimbursement) across APAC
- To undertake administrative management of the digital health committee members and related working groups—take minutes during monthly calls, liaise with members, conduct follow-ups on action items.
- Based on selected topics, conduct desk research and write article drafts to be finalized with managers.
- Internal and external digital health committee event support and management—organising calls, assist in planning the agenda, handling logistics and communications (including APACMed website & LinkedIn posts, one-page event summary, EDM etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Experience related to trade associations or similar institutions/ background in science or medical field would be advantageous
- Location: Singapore
- Duration: 6 months (JAN – JUN 2023)
- Benefits: Monthly stipend provided