Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Akribis Systems is looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling motion control solutions to our customers. As a manufacturer, you will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as serving our existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Generate new revenue by actively identifying and pursuing potential leads
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with existing and new potential customers
- Manage sales, projects and customer purchase orders all the way to delivery, meeting specifications & payment release
- Identify market opportunities according to customer requirements, reporting of competitor's activities, strength and weaknesses, forecasting project business, establishing company targeted market share
- Manage key accounts to accomplish sales and department mission by arranging regular visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities and providing sales updates and reports.
- Generate and follow up with presentations and quotations
- Representing company in participating Trade Exhibitions
- Occasionally travel to South East Asia countries to meet customers
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree equivalent, preferrably in Engineering and/or any other relevant course of study.
2. At least 0-2 Year(s) of knowlege in Motion Control.