Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
· Manage a team of design and production Engineers.
· Manage product customisation requests, pre-sales and post-sales support.
· Prepare reports and presenting results to customers and management.
- Spearheading and driving the creation and developing new quality products from concept stage to verification and validation and to manufacturing transfer and product launch.
· Motivating R&D team, lead in brainstorming, idea provision, suggestions and solutions to various motor design projects.
· Product quality and failure support. Submit failure analysis report and initiating corrective actions.
· Lead and coordinate in continuous improvements and cost-down to existing products and processes.
- Manage and provide all required technical documentation works and maintaining systematic accurate records.
- Participate and contribute to cross-functional team activities.
- Minimum Degree or Masters in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering / Motor Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 2 years should be in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- AutoCad and Solidworks knowledge is a requirement.
- Proven strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with motor design and motor manufacturing will be beneficial.
- Good technical documentation skills relevant to professional reports.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- You should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified