Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Assembly Line setup, pre-qualification and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to customer related to assembly/manufacturing. Develop manufacturing process and generate work instructions.
- Review drawing, customer specifications and Bill of Materials cleanup. Assembly and test of high precision industrial equipments.
- Train, certify and monitor assembly technicians.
- Develop necessary technical competencies and equipment capabilities to meet team Key Performance Indicators.
- Work and collaborate with Assembly to achieve the desired quality and output
- Conduct MRB to review non-conformance parts disposition. Design/Fabricate tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Monitor in-process yield, reject, and scrap rate.
- Lead and drive the assembly team to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality and productivity using lean concepts or similar applicable tools such as Cpk, FMEA, etc.
- Assist in qualifying suppliers.
- Any other related duties assigned by Manager
- Minimum five years relevant experience in Equipment Manufacturing Industry
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent Proficiency in equipment troubleshooting techniques
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with good knowledge of SPC Good leadership / presentation / communication / team building skills
- Ability to work proactively and to identify issues and propose solutions
- Able to design and implement effective systems and manufacturing processes
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and ISO system
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified