AImazing is a fast developing start-up company in Singapore. We specialize in Retail Tech that is currently in establishment overseas (Malaysia, Philippines). AImazing provides O2O Marketing Tool & Business Analytics tool for retailers through our solutions, helping them to go digital.
We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn, spontaneous to join the company, and is not afraid to explore new challenges.
We were an award recipient during MAS Fintech Awards 2016, and was also part of CNA Startup Season 4.
MAS Fintech Awards 2016: http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Media-Releases/2016/Ten-FinTech-companies-recognised-for-innovative-solutions-at-inaugural-FinTech-Awards.aspx
CNA Startup Season 4: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/startup/season4
Straits Times: http://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/5-questions-with-aimazing
TVBS (Taiwan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKzgRHcXVc
We are hiring Marketing (Graphic Design) Interns that are driven, curious, creative and motivated to contribute to the company’s overall marketing goals. He/she will gain the opportunity to explore the whole scope of marketing and be given the opportunity to lead initiatives within the company that will leave a visible impact. With this, he/she should be responsible, committed and be able to work with a level of autonomy. He/she will also be working closely with the rest of the marketing team during the ideation process.
* Responsible for conceptualization and designing marketing collaterals and other related works
* Write engaging copy for messaging through various channels and targeted at various groups
* Engage new merchants online through our social media channels
* Collaborate with various teams to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals, such as EDMs, posters, social media graphic, web collateral, etc
* Contribute to thought leadership pieces and various other content
* Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
* Get a first-hand look at the day to day operations of a (very) fast-growing startup
* Get the opportunity to work with a vibrant international team
* Analyse key audiences and learn to design and apply outreach campaigns to reach them effectively
* Understand various tools, techniques, and platforms used to manage campaigns and social media channels; and
* Evaluate end-to-end marketing processes and suggest improvements
* Demonstrated strategic thinking skills and an on-brand visual sensibility
Who we are looking for:
* Prior experience in design (please include your design portfolio in your application)
* Team player, who enjoys the fast-paced life of a startup
* Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Canva (or similar software)
* A motivated worker who is organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
* A dreamer who is looking to learn beyond their job scope, and always looking to innovate and suggest new more effective ways to do various tasks
* Able to start immediately and commit for at least 3 months full time
Good to Have:
* Some writing experience (Article or copywriting)
* Background in UI UX / Web design is a bonus
* Exposure to Video Editing is a great plus
* Experience in management of Social Media Platforms
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.