Advisors Alliance Group believes in establishing life-long partnerships with our clients in order to help them improve their long-term financial health and success through our systematic and strategic planning approach. Our customised solutions are designed to grow, protect and conserve the wealth of our clients and their families.
Our customers are our focus, our purpose and our passion to strive for quality services and solutions to support their financial growth and sustainability. We are confident that our professional expertise is able to cater to our client needs in every stage of their lives.
At Advisors Alliance Group, we believe in scripting Life's Great Journey with you
Internship Programme Batch 18 - Advisors Alliance Group
Looking for a place to expand your knowledge and prosper your resume?
Join us for an exciting 8 weeks of experiential learning and gain comprehensive industrial knowledge with our award – winning industry practitioners
At Advisors Alliance Group, we offer a unique experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters
Internship Period: 10th May 2021 – 2nd July 2021 (8 weeks)
Timing: 9.30am to 5.00pm
IP18 Application closes on: 12th March 2021
- Gain access to a wide scope of training activities.
- Participate and connecting with senior business leaders through mentoring session
- Develop an understanding of financial advisory and services through fundamental learning
- Fun and Dynamic work environment
- MAS licensing papers such as M9, M9A, M5 will be obtained by end of this internship to enhance your portfolio
- Internship ALLOWANCE provided
- NO BOND
Areas of Study:
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Different career options in the financial service industry
- Financial Management (Portfolio Design and Management, Wealth Management, Risk Management)
- High net worth asset management and estate planning
- Sales and Marketing concepts
So, what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now!
Our applications open from February 2021. We encourage you to apply early as places are limited
Due to the high volume of applications, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
This internship is applicable for anyone from all academic disciplines with a strong desire to learn and thrives on challenges
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Not under any scholarship or bonded by any company
- Commitment of 8 weeks (both online/ in person)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.