Advisors Alliance Group is one of the largest financial services groups in Singapore. Our establishment is made up of mostly graduates from an array of notable tertiary institutions (NUS, NTU, SMU, etc.). Having established more than 40 years with more than 600 advisers at our disposal, we engage in industry-shaping initiatives both locally and overseas for our group expansion outreach as well as our financial advisory services.
- Expose the interns to the financial services sector.
- Create an entrepreneurial experience and an opportunity for our Management Associate position.
Areas of Study
- The career options in the Financial Services Industry
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion and Preservation
- Risk Management – Corporate and Individual Risk Calculation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architect
- Sales and Marketing Concepts
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Upon completion of internship, interns will be eligible to contest in overseas incentive trips.
- Upon graduation from course, interns will be eligible to apply for $80,000~$160,000 management associate package.
- Completed NS (for male applicants)
- Not currently or discharged bankrupt
- Without unsecured financial obligations, besides study loan
- Not under any scholarship or bonded by any ministry or company