- Adera Global
- Java IT Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
8 mins walk from One-North MRT
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Adera Global is a Fintech company and is presently looking for Java IT Intern to join us.
Interns who are keen to explore may apply directly to us.
- Job Description
- Build POC prototypes individually and quickly at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work with other developers during implementation period to meet customer requirement specifications
- Create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web
- Build front-end interface with focus on usability features, as well as back-end platform
- Optimization of the apps/web
- Manage to work on more than one project concurrently
- Work closely with pre-sales team to translate requirements/ideas into products/solutions
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Proven development experience in web applications
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products
- Knowledge of FinTech technologies (such as OCR, Biometrics Authentication) is a plus
- CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Write Clear and Detailed Technical Specifications and Documentation
- Familiar with version control tools (e.g. SVN, Mercurial…)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.