The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Depending on work schedule, the duties may include but not limited to the followings:
- Verifying all payroll instructions, including but not limited to, employment contracts, front office information, timesheets, receipts, etc.
- Consolidate payroll instructions into a standard template
- Preparing and reconcile monthly report
- Ensuring accuracy of information and and timely report submission
- Ensuring compliancy with internal & external regulatory
- Ensuring all data is keyed into system promptly
- Liaising with clients, business users and processing team for monthly payroll
- Attending to HR-related inquiries from internal and external personnel
- Employee Masterlog – Onboarding, Termination and Transfer
- Maintaining proper electronic or hardcopy filing of documentation
- Processing general administration tasks (e.g. claims, leave application etc)
To provide any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Related Job Searches:
Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
HR Services Support Intern (HRS)