Activate Interactive is a fast growing technology company with a 20 year track record history and still going strong with plans to grow more in 2019! We focus on mobile and web applications in the exciting space of digital health & more. We are already making waves with our technological solutions & initiatives that have impacted thousands of people and lives!
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) and IT intern to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA intern of our in-house software team, you will be mainly engaged in testing activity throughout the product development process and be responsible for developing and performing tests on our products.
At the same time, you will have the opportunity to work and discuss with test leads, project leads, developers and operation team. On top of that, you’ll also receive mentoring and hands on practices in a variety of testing methodologies, including manual and automation testing. This QA internship offers the skills and experience required to proceed further in IT industry.
- Follows the instruction of the test leads and the test manager.
- Test newly developed and existing software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Assist in developing detailed, comprehensive, well-structured cases and review test result to determine system's functionality.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Manage and track to ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project lead) to communicate on bugs
- Develop automation scripts based on the understanding the domain knowledge of healthcare application
We regret that only applicants with IT background (work experience/academic background) will be considered.
- Positive mindset, and willing to learn new knowledge not taught in school.
- Strong background knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Dot Net, Visual basic.
- Meticulous eyes for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen user of mobile applications
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- Strong & effective interpersonal and communication skills, motivated, good attitude, responsible, proactive and an energetic team player will be a plus.