ACP was incorporated in 1997 as an Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Service Provider. ACP set the vision to adopt technology in classroom training for the students Singapore. Hence, with the evolving technology landscape, we have grown and expanded our services. At ACP we remain our passion in training and have served corporates, individual adults and students. With our years of classroom training experience, we have also developed and customised online training platforms for trainers. This would help us to truly understand their needs. ACP believe that both training and learning are important to everyone. We are constantly improving our training methodologies and delivery to better engage our learners.
ACP is customer centric and believes that customers’ testimonials are fundamental to our growth. We are proud to be the first Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to attain the Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001 certification back in 2010. Since then, we continue our passion in serving and uphold our QMS standard as ISO 9001: 2015. In addition to that, recently we are awarded Bizsafe Level 3.
We work with many reputable partners, striking win-win strategic alliance to excel in ICT field. Our partners include SingTel, Adobe, Microsoft, Articulate and many more. Having built our stronghold in Singapore, we have also extended our presence to other countries. We can now be seen in Philippines, China as well as Indonesia. ACP is committed to sustain Singapore branding in overseas.
We are excited with the ever-changing digital landscape. Moreover we are dedicated in our mission:
- Assist in job postings via the various online recruitment job portals
- Drafting of different types of contracts, such as Offer letter
- Arrange of interviews for shortlisted candidates
- Recommend the appropriate e-learning courses and/or classroom-based courses to our staff
- Follow up with each staff’s feedback on his/her completed training
- Follow up with the staff’s performance after training with his/her reporting officer and recommend if the course should be continued for other staff
- Assist in administration of staff benefits & schemes
- Learn about the different leave entitlements of each employee and link up with our Manpower’s regulations
- Assist in the accountability of the leave reports of all staff to facilitate monthly payroll processing
- Basic understanding of HR work flow, especially on the 3 key areas on Recruitment, Retention, and Retraining
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: Able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Able to work in a team and independently as well
- Experience with MS Office
- Currently pursuing major in Human Resources Management