Abbott has long been in the business of life, creating more possibilities through the power of
health. People at their healthiest have the potential to live not just longer, but better, in mind and body. Better health allows people and communities to achieve more. We create new solutions—in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals—that help people around the world, in all stages of life, live their best lives.
- Responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition function in the HR team
- Interview scheduling, sourcing and conducting reference checks for candidates
- Support campus recruitment projects/events and liaise with different vendors
- Help with idea generation for TA Newsletter
- Any other ad-hoc duties within the Talent Acquisition function
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/HR/ Arts etc.
- Quick learner with strong communication skills
- MS Office, IT, Photoshop savvy
- Able to commit immediately from Dec 2019, for at least 5-6 months on a full-time basis