Established in 2002, aAdvantage Consulting is a business consultancy that partners organisations in achieving organisational growth through culture transformation. In achieving “Vision to Results”, we believe that transformation is achieved through culture alignment and our People, Process and Performance solutions. We believe that shared leadership, vision, clear standards, clear processes and roles, performance management and people development all come together to ensure sustainable change in organisations.
We have an excellent track record and experience in enabling organisational change through our projects with both the public and private sectors. Internally, we have a dynamic culture that believes in making aAdvantage Consulting "A Great Place for Great Minds to do Great Work!"
We are proud to be awarded the Tripartite Alliance Award 2021 for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices and Work-life Excellence.
What You Will Do
- Support the Research & Insights team in conducting data collection (interviews, mystery audits), data processing and reporting during different phases of research
- Support in the planning and execution of quantitative and qualitative research (e.g. data collection, data verification and cleansing)
- Support consulting projects across various solutions (HR, Business and Service Transformation)
- Support internal project teams in practice development (e.g. development of tools, templates, processes)
What It Takes To Be In This Role
- Attention to details
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Competent in MS Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SPSS will be an added advantage